Job Title: Health and Safety Programme Officer
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours
Are you a Health and Safety programme co-ordinator that likes to make a difference to people’s lives?
Somerset Care is an award-winning not-for-profit provider of care across the South West. When people think about care, they think of the Somerset Care Group.
To apply for this vacancy, you will need to have a UK driving licence, with access to your own vehicle. Milage paid.
Experience of co-ordinating multiple projects at the same time.
- As a valued member of our team, Health and Safety Programme co-ordinators will have experience of co-ordinating multiple projects at the same time.
- Health and Safety Programme Co-ordinators do more than a job. They will understand health and safety within the workplace (and preferably within a care environment) to ensure our residents are safe.
- You are encouraged to embrace positive health and safety culture within the services you are working with.
- By joining us as a Health and Safety Programme Co-ordinator you will have the ability to write and deliver reports on projects.
- Our Health and Safety Programme Co-ordinator will have attention to detail and enthusiasm and ability to deliver instruction and training, where required.
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- So Much More Rewarding - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make So Much More Rewarding a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Excellent training & development opportunities with recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
And so much more!
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly onboarding team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
“I have always felt very proud to work for Somerset Care and feel very grateful for the career opportunities & support I have been given.”
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.