Job Title: Locality Manager - Care / Domiciliary Manager
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Essential: Driver Essential and minimum of NVQ Level 3 qualified
Whether you’re looking to grow your career, or start it, look no further. We love the work that we do. And so will you.
Somerset Care is one of the major care providers in Southern England, and one of the largest not-for-profit care companies in the UK. As an award winning company, it’s no surprise that we put our customers at the heart of what we do, by listening to, and understanding their wishes.
Here at My Willows, part of Somerset Care Group, we deliver bespoke home care services predominantly to older people. Our tailored service provides support to people within their own homes, out and about, with hobbies, or companionship. We have been recognised for the work we do, and proud to have been rated “Top 20 Home Care Provider”!
As part of your role, your duties will include:
- Ensuring person centred care provision are provided.
- Be responsible for service quality and compliance within the locality.
- Making sure staff are trained and motivated to provide high quality support ensuring regular supervisions, and appraisals are completed.
- Working with relatives and health professionals to meet the needs of the people we support.
- Completing a variety of admin work such as client, staff rota’s, care plans and completing audits.
Why work for us?
We really care about all of our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- My Caring Rewards - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make My Caring Rewards a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Opportunity to gain a qualification - qualification bonus of £100 upon completion
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Somerset Care Group Awards - recognising those who have gone above and beyond
- Cycle to Work scheme - you can save up to 40% off the cost of a new bike and accessories
- Refer a friend bonus of £400
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Return to work maternity bonus of £100
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
- Paid mileage
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Weekend Enhancements
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Have a driving licence, access to your own vehicle with business insurance.
- Have your NVQ level 3 in health and social and be willing to work towards your Level 5.
- Have experience in a care setting and leading a team.
- Be IT literate, and confidently use a variety of computer systems.
- Be passionate, possess good communication, and organisational skills.
- Be able to work flexibly across varying shifts, including weekends.
- Be aligned to our values of connecting with people, making a difference, doing the right thing, and embracing change.
Apply online today, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our friendly recruitment team on 0121 713 6944 for more information.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.