Job Title: Care and Support Worker - no experience required!
Hours: Full or Part Time Opportunities Available
Shifts: 7:00am - 2:00pm / 4:00pm - 10:00pm - inc. alternate weekends
Salary: £9.79 per hour
Essential: Driver Essential
Whether you’re looking to grow your career, or start it, look no further. We love the work that we do. And so will you.
Here at My Willows, part of Somerset Care Group, we deliver bespoke home care services predominantly to older people. Our tailored service provides support to people within their own homes, out and about, with hobbies, or companionship. We have been recognised for the work we do, and proud to have been rated “Top 20 Home Care Provider”!
As part of your role, your duties will include:
- Encouraging the people we support to reach their full potential.
- Providing high quality person centred care, tailored to the needs of each individual, based on their lifestyle.
- Maintaining an environment that is appropriate to the needs of those we support.
- Supporting with day to day living tasks such as personal care, housekeeping, meal times to emotional support, social interactions, or accompanying those we support attend their appointments.
Why work for us?
We really care about all of our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- My Caring Rewards - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make My Caring Rewards a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Opportunity to gain a qualification - qualification bonus of £100 upon completion
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Somerset Care Group Awards - recognising those who have gone above and beyond
- Cycle to Work scheme - you can save up to 40% off the cost of a new bike and accessories
- Refer a friend bonus of £400
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Return to work maternity bonus of £100
- Attendance bonus - quarterly prize draw for attendance at work
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
- Paid mileage
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to:.
- Be passionate, possess good communication, and organisational skills.
- Be able to work flexibly across varying shifts, including weekends.
- Be able to engage, listen and communicate in a variety of ways.
- Be aligned to our values of connecting with people, making a difference, doing the right thing, and embracing change.
Apply online today, email email@example.com, or call our friendly recruitment team on 0121 713 6944 for more information.
My Willows, part of Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.