Do you like to connect with people, make a difference and do the right thing?
Somerset Care is an award-winning not-for-profit provider of care across the South West. When people think about care, they think of the Somerset Care Group.
Wessex House recruit based on values – you do not need to have experience, as we provide all the training required!
Must have previous experience in similar background.
- Part time - 20 hours per week
- Shift can vary from 10am - 5pm including alternate weekends
- As a valued member of our Wessex House team, Activities Lead are key to helping us provide the support and care our customers deserve.
- Activities Lead do more than a job, they change a life. You would be part of a team that provides high quality, person-centred care which allows our customers to live their lives as they choose.
- By joining us as an Activities Lead, you will help support the values of making a difference and doing the right thing, which makes this so much more than a just a job.
- Our Activities Lead pay rate of £11.07 (£11.67 on weekends!) per hour recognises the value of our team members.
“I have always felt very proud to work for Somerset Care and feel very grateful for the career opportunities & support I have been given.”
Apply now to speak to our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- So Much More Rewarding - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make So Much More Rewarding a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Excellent training & development opportunities with recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
- And so much more!
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly onboarding team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.